Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gutters, randmomness, life.

I have been requested to post on my blog. I was told that gutters are interesting, so lets see what I can think of to say about them.

Did you know that the gutter by our front porch is crushed?? A few years ago, I think a car ran into it, resulting in a gutter that looks like a piece of metal that is...crushed. It's a sad gutter. I'm not sure if it actually helps any. We have another one on the side of our house that is NOT crushed, and it works. It's a good gutter.

MOVING ON, here are some quotes from the last few weeks around our house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You didn't know that Google Reader is the eighth wonder of the world?"

"Epic fail."

"Score!"

"My name is Wenneveria."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, I found out that sitting in broken chairs does not end very well. It almost seems like one second I was at the dinner table, and the next second I was on the floor. Not sure what went wrong.

To the person who said I should post, I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you.

2 comments:

Olivia Howard said...

I'm glad you took their advice. All us others enjoyed this post. Google Reader is the 8th Wonder!

EmmaElaine said...

LOL, I can sympathize with that change in latitude, it seems that almost everyone of our chairs is broken, and soon our tailbones will be too! (ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but not about all the chairs being broken! :-P) Very nice post. :-)

~Emma

P.S. I like the word verification thing, 'truinall'. :-)