Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Waaaayyyy overdue

Um, hellooo? December is over. So is January. Needless to say, I'm behind on an update.

At the beginning of December we were privileged to go to the premiere of "The Mysterious Islands"! It was a pretty interested film, and I would highly recommend it.


Mom had a birthday in the middle of December. Her favorite dessert is flourless chocolate cake, so I ventured to make one! I've never made one before, but I really liked how it turned out. AND, I got the recipe at Whole Foods website, which means it's healthy. Right?
Speaking of Whole Foods, Caroline got an adorable little chocolate strawberry cake for her very own enjoyment. Whole Food's cakes are the prettiest things e-v-e-r. And they taste wonderfully amazing, too.
I LOVE this sign that Mom got! Isn't it cute?

Well, a dear friend told me that by downsizing pictures they upload much faster. I tried it, and instead of waiting for minutes and minutes, all of these pictures only took about 2 minutes to upload! All of them, I tell you! Now, I do believe that I'll have the ability to post more pictures with less internet space. Life is good.

I did take pictures of all the fun we had sledding, so hopefully I'll post those sometime in the future.


No comments: