Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogger hates me...



...so I gave up on trying to get these pictures in order. Please excuse that.

Last week was a timber frame raising at some very good friends' of ours. It was an all day event, and 3 friends as well as myself had our [Nikon] cameras in hand almost all day. I think I took the least out of everybody, and I still took 250-300! To see more pictures of the awesome, memorable, and every-other-positive-word day, go HERE!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Important note: The hardworking men who put this together DID lift the first frame up without a crane. (Sadly, I wasn't there yet.) Why is this a big deal? It weighed 2000 pounds. 

So, I only have pictures of the crane putting the frames up. BUT REMEMBER, they DID lift one without it.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, we can proceed:

If you were there, this is something that you probably saw...a lot. :)
The frames were high up. I got nervous just looking at the guys up on them.
This cutie has the best. faces. ever. Period.
*ahem* These pictures are out of order. Obviously, the first frame was up...first. But since Blogger is out to ruin my life, I'm not going to fix it.
My third cup. I got one, then lost it. So I got another one, and it disappeared. I thought it was picture worthy that I actually had a cup at the end of the day.

These three gorgeous girls were getting mistaken for each other all day! From the back, they look almost identical!
Beware.


Thanks for stopping by...come again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Camille for posting! The pictures are all great! Looking through all of these pictures reminds me of what an AMAZING day it was. I don't think I had even ONE scruple with it, except maybe my aunt leaving. :-(
The first picture of Olivia and TrishaAnn makes me laugh every time. And the last picture of us four girls and "the hand" is classic! :-D

Thanks again for taking amazing photos and for taking the time to post them!

Love,
~Emma

Tricia Ann said...

These are awesome, Camille!

I love the one of Hannah and the very last one.