Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flair at the Fair

 Title courtesy of Mom. I asked around for a title, and this is the only one I got...from anybody. An alternative title could be "County Fair, 2011", or something else creative like that. But we'll stick with her's. :)

 For this year's Grinder's Switch Idol (singing contest), my sister and two of her friends sang As the Deer accompanied by Mr. H. and his guitar. A lot of preparation went into this event, and they did a great job!

The name of their group is The Black-Eyed Susans, so one of their members, Mariah, got some black-eyed susans to go in their hair and on their shirts. It looked so great!

Caroline
Mariah
Anna
The guitarist!
This may be my favorite picture from the night!

He lost a tooth! In which Aunt Christy gave him a dollar. :)

*love* It was a very pretty time of day to take pictures.

We usually hate pictures of ourselves, so we had a good laugh when we looked at this one. "I...like it!"

Lovely Olivia

2 out of 10.

I failed to get a good picture of them on stage. But trust me when I say they looked beautiful and had great stage presence.
We ended the night at the Mexican restaurant with friends eating, talking, and laughing. It was a fun and memorable night, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments: